Pineapple-Orange Banana Pancakes
Cook and Prep Time: 25 minutes
Serves: 7-8 Pancakes
- 1 ½ c Oat Flour
- 1 t Cinnamon
- 1 t Baking Powder
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 c Dairy-Free Milk
- 2 T Maple Syrup
- 2 t Vanilla Extract
- 1 Orange, zested and juiced
- ½ c Pineapple
- 1 T Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- Rinse and prepare the ingredients accordingly.
- Place the dry ingredients in one bowl, and whisk to combine.
- In a second bowl, add the bananas, and mash. Then add the rest of the wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Combine the mix and wet ingredients.
- Fold the pancakes into the batter.
- Heat your oil on a griddle set to medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add ¼- ½ cup of the batter to the griddle.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately with fresh berries and fruit. Enjoy!