What We Do.
Here, we take a whole systems approach to fueling your body based on the needs of each individual. During your nutrition sessions, we cover current and past medical history, lifestyle, family history, and supplements and/or medication usage.
Based on your health goals, we develop a series of holistic and sustainable protocols, including nutrient-rich foods, lifestyle modifications, supplements as needed, and further evaluation with laboratory testing, when appropriate.
If you are looking for someone who is reasonable, that is not ‘anti-medicine’, will not create food phobias, or feel dependent upon supplements, or subject you to expensive and unnecessary testing, then we can see if we can work together!
Family Kick-Start Program
- Are you struggling to keep your family eating healthy?
- Is your family busy with school, sports, and extracurricular activities?
- Do you struggle to find meals everyone agrees on?
- Do you or a family member have food sensitivities or allergies?
- 40-50 minute Consult
- A 15-minute follow-up 1 month later
- Shopping List
- Kid (and Adult) Friendly Recipes
- Access to my pediatric nutrition lectures
Cooking Lessons and Doctor-Approved Recipes!
6-Month Lifestyle for Longevity Health Coaching Program
- Initial Visit with relevant lab reads (1 hour)
- Case Evaluation: (60-Minutes) Includes review of history, previous lab tests, and plan for additional testing and Case Review preparation (Skype, phone or in-person)
- Lab reads throughout the program
- Bi-weekly follow-ups for the first 2 months (1/2 hour each)
- Follow ups can be conducted via Skype, over the phone, or in person.
- Monthly follow-ups for the final 4 months (1/2 hour each)
- Unlimited email support between sessions (24-hour reply time during weekdays)
- A customized treatment protocol specific to your needs to help you reach your goals
- “Everything but the Kitchen Sink” Masterclass
- Specific recipes to help you reach your goals
- Customized shopping lists
- Customized supplement regimen (if needed)
Note: Visits at other office sites may vary.
You will be responsible for the full fee of the appointment if you do not provide the office with twenty-four (24) hours notice to cancel or change the appointment or if you do not show up for your appointment
Yes, I offer long-distance consultations via webcam or telephone if you are not able to make it to the office in person.
The best way to find this out is to schedule the initial visit and from there determine if you will be a good fit. There is no obligation beyond the initial visit if you decide to not continue forward. The initial consultation is comprehensive, where we will go over your health history in great detail. I enjoy working with patients over months, and developing a relationship with them as they reach their goals. I am honored and humbled to be a part of their journey.
Each person is different and can improve to varying degrees. Some people may feel a dramatic improvement over the first month, while others can take longer to reach their checkpoints. The standard length ranges from 6-12 months. Why this long? Well, it is important to understand your body did not break down overnight. Years of chronic stress and illness add up, and will take time to correct.