What We Do.
Functional and alternative medicine can be an incredibly helpful tool for a variety of ailments, including weight gain, abdominal pain, depression, fatigue, brain fog, bloating, constipation, joint pain, autoimmune conditions, and thyroid health.
If you are looking for someone who is reasonable, that is not ‘anti-medicine’, will not create food phobias, or feel dependent upon supplements, or subject you to expensive and unnecessary testing, then we can see if we can work together!
With this is mind, there are some points to bear in mind as well:
- The scientific documentation supporting the effectiveness of natural therapies is irrefutable in many areas of healthcare, especially, but not limited to, digestive conditions.
- Alternative medicine has its place, and is not a cure-all. It is crucial for even the most passionate supporters of natural medicine to understand that conventional medicine has a time and place as well.
- Testing can get complicated. Sometimes, alternative medicine can get unnecessarily complicated, leading to overly restrictive diets, excessive supplementation, and expensive testing which can be difficult to keep up with.
- I will provide you with helpful recommendations for improving your health, bearing in mind both cost and practicality.
In terms of exact cost, it is difficult to list an exact amount because different people will require differing amounts of care.
Dr. Esposito prides himself on being cost-effective with his care. I will not order frivolous testing, suggest unnecessary therapies, or do anything else that could squander your financial resources.
Test Result Analysis Consult
40-60 minute Skype consultation to discuss your test results, and discuss general recommendations as to how to proceed. Lab consults can include, but are not limited to:
- Organic Acid Tests
- Comprehensive Stool Analyses
- Heavy Metal Testing
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) Breath Test
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panels
- Lipid Panels
- Thyroid Panels
- CBC Analysis
- And others!
Dates/times of the consultation will be arranged by the office.
Family Kick-Start Program
- Are you struggling to keep your family eating healthy?
- Is your family busy with school, sports, and extracurricular activities?
- Do you struggle to find meals everyone agrees on?
- Do you or a family member have food sensitivities or allergies?
- 40-50 minute Consult
- A 15-minute follow-up 1 month later
- Shopping List
- Kid (and Adult) Friendly Recipes
- Access to my pediatric nutrition lecture!
Case Evaluation, Consult, Report of Our Findings, Lab Review, and Program Design (2 visits):
- Phase 1 Case Evaluation: (40-60-Minutes) Includes review of history, previous lab tests, and plan for additional testing and Case Review preparation (Skype, phone or in-person).
- Phase 2 Report of Findings and Program Design: (15-25 minutes) Performed after testing has been completed (if needed). Includes the Report of Findings and (in-person, Skype, or phone) and Program Design.
- Ongoing care: Fees determined on an individual basis and carefully predicted at the time of the Phase 2 consult. Follow up appointments are typically 15-30 minutes depending.
- Online email support is available throughout the time we spend working together.
- Supplies and nutraceuticals needed vary from person to person and will be carefully outlined for you.
Cooking Lessons and Doctor-Approved Recipes!
Email for more details! More information coming soon!
6-Month Lifestyle for Longevity Health Coaching Program
- Initial Visit with relevant lab reads (1 hour)
- Case Evaluation: (60-Minutes) Includes review of history, previous lab tests, and plan for additional testing and Case Review preparation (Skype, phone or in-person)
- Lab reads throughout the program
- Bi-weekly follow-ups for the first 2 months (1/2 hour each)
- Follow ups can be conducted via Skype, over the phone, or in person.
- Monthly follow-ups for the final 4 months (1/2 hour each)
- Unlimited email support between sessions (24-hour reply time during weekdays)
- A customized treatment protocol specific to your needs to help you reach your goals
- “Everything but the Kitchen Sink” Masterclass
- Specific recipes to help you reach your goals
- Customized shopping lists
- Customized supplement regimen (if needed)
Note: Visits at other office sites may vary.
You will be responsible for the full fee of the appointment if you do not provide the office with twenty-four (24) hours notice to cancel or change the appointment or if you do not show up for your appointment
Yes, I offer long-distance consultations via webcam or telephone if you are not able to make it to the office in person.
The best way to find this out is to schedule the initial visit and from there determine if you will be a good fit. There is no obligation beyond the initial visit if you decide to not continue forward. The initial consultation is comprehensive, where we will go over your health history in great detail. I enjoy working with patients over months, and developing a relationship with them as they reach their goals. I am honored and humbled to be a part of their journey.
Each person is different and can improve to varying degrees. Some people may feel a dramatic improvement over the first month, while others can take longer to reach their checkpoints. The standard length ranges from 6-12 months. Why this long? Well, it is important to understand your body did not break down overnight. Years of chronic stress and illness add up, and will take time to correct.