You would be a great candidate for coaching if:
- You are overwhelmed and confused by all of the contradicting health and nutrition claims out in the mainstream media today.
- You struggle to find balance with your food, and not quite sure where to get started.
- You have tried more diets than you can count, but nothing ever seems to work for you.
- You spend a lot of time researching health crazes, but what you want is a plan that you can stick with long-term.
- You just want to feel comfortable in your body and with your health.
- You want to learn how to truly love and feel better in your own skin.
- You’re open to taking an honest and curious approach to your current habits with food and body.
- You crave guidance, accountability, support from someone who is committed to helping you reach your goals.
- You are ready to stop dieting and embark on a sustainable health plan tailored for you.
If you work with me…
- I will show you how to create sustainable, long-term changes to help you improve your health beyond the time we spend together.
- We will break through the clutter of information and simplify what and how to eat and live.
- I’ll help you create doable strategies to create long-term sustainable change.
- We will have constant, 24-hour access via email and text should you have any questions as we go along.
- We will work together to empower you, inspire you and align with your goals.
- I will help you understand the other lifestyle factors you that go along with food choices that can play major roles in improving your overall health.
- We will get you closer to your best self. You will appreciate the fact that your body has intuitive knowledge about what makes it run the best. We will work together to get you there!
As a practitioner, my goal is to find and then address the root cause of your health problem. Often your body has the knowledge to heal itself, and that symptoms are clues telling us something is wrong in the body. Physical state, mental health, emotional well being, lifestyle habits, and diet all play crucial roles in one’s overall health. I aim to find help find balance and help you achieve optimal health.
Treatment protocols include individualized, research-based recommendations on nutritional counseling, therapeutic-grade supplementation, and lab testing. I’ve always had a passion for food and cooking, and enjoy teaching patients topics on using food as a means to achieve a healthy lifestyle. Treatment protocols may include how to cook for optimal health, what to look for on an ingredient label, how to shop, supplementation, and specific dietary counseling based on your medical history.
The coaching package includes:
- Initial Visit with relevant lab reads (1 hour)
- A 60-minute deep dive into the patient’s health history to discover the root causes of a patient’s illness. We will go over your intake form information and use this as the guideline for our discussion. This approach is the key to getting significant, lasting health results
- If you have had previous lab results done within the 3-4 months, we will be more than to review those with you
- At the end of the visit, we will formulate a specific health plan to help you reach your goals. Suggestions may include lab testing, supplement recommendations, nutritional guidance, and lifestyle guidance necessary for your improvement
- Lab reads throughout the program
- Bi-weekly follow-ups for the first 2 months (1/2 hour each)
- Follow ups can be conducted via Skype, over the phone, or in person. This is to monitor progress and make changes as we see improvement
- Additional information may be provided as well
- Monthly follow-ups for the final 4 months (1/2 hour each)
- Unlimited email support between sessions (24-hour reply time during weekdays)
- A customized treatment protocol specific to your needs to help you reach your goals
- The Beginner’s Guide to Healthy Cooking
- Specific recipes to help you reach your goals
- Customized shopping lists
- Customized supplement prescription
Insurance: We do not accept insurance, although insurance may cover some of the testing services (but not all). The programs generally are considered above the standard of care, so insurance companies deem them “elective.”
Insurance reimburses for the quantity of appointments, not quality.
Note: Visits at other office sites may vary.
You will be responsible for the full fee of the appointment if you do not provide the office with twenty-four (24) hours notice to cancel or change the appointment or if you do not show up for your appointment
Yes, I offer long-distance consultations via webcam or telephone if you are not able to make it to the office in person.
The best way to find this out is to schedule the initial visit and from there determine if you will be a good fit. There is no obligation beyond the initial visit if you decide to not continue forward. The initial consultation is comprehensive, where we will go over your health history in great detail. I enjoy working with patients over months, and developing a relationship with them as they reach their goals. I am honored and humbled to be a part of their journey.
Each person is different and can improve to varying degrees. Some people may feel a dramatic improvement over the first month, while others can take longer to reach their checkpoints. The standard length ranges from 6-12 months. Why this long? Well, it is important to understand your body did not break down overnight. Years of chronic stress and illness add up, and will take time to correct.