´My practice offers Telehealth both nationally & internationally!
´Together, we can focus on certain areas of your health dependent upon your specific needs.
Here, we take a whole systems approach to fueling your body based on the needs of each individual. During your nutrition sessions, we cover current and past medical history, lifestyle, family history, and supplements and/or medication usage.
Based on your health goals, we develop a series of holistic and sustainable protocols, including nutrient-rich foods, lifestyle modifications, supplements as needed, and further evaluation with laboratory testing, when appropriate.
If you are looking for someone who is reasonable, that is not ‘anti-medicine’, will not create food phobias, or feel dependent upon supplements, or subject you to expensive and unnecessary testing, then we can see if we can work together!
Therapies and Modalities
(All are available in person, and most can be virtual. Contact us for more details!)
- Chiropractic Manipulation
- Myofascial (soft-tissue) Manipulation/ Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- TMJ pain, headaches, mastication muscles, neck pain
- Iridology is the study of the color, pigmentations, and structure of the iris or colored portion of the eye as they relate genetically through reflex response to the strengths and deficiencies of the body systems.
- Iridology is the study of how tissue changes within the body are reflected in the iris. By studying these subtle changes in the iris layers, a skilled iridologist can determine the most probable causes of those specific tissue changes in the body.
- We believe that iridology is one of the best assessment tools available to discover which areas of the body are genetically strong and which are deficient. Using iridology we can analyze the overall constitution according to specific iris colors and markings.
- Dr. Esposito uses Iridology to gain a better perspective into his clients current and past health status, which allows him to provide a unique and specific herbal protocol. Additionally, it allows him to provide more suitable and relatable holistic solutions to your underlying challenges.
- Applied Kinesiology /Muscle Testing
- Balance issues
- TMJ pain
- Jaw pain
- mastication muscles
- Neck pain
- Neurological disorders
- Neuromusculoskeletal integration
- Nutrition Therapy & Nutraceuticals
- Metabolic Health
- Energy & Drainage Pathway Support
- Optimal hormone Health
- Gut & Immune Support
- Whole Body Immune Support
- Systemic Detoxification Programs
- Mold/Lyme/Parasite Cleanses
- Adrenal Fatigue Support
- Bloating & irritable Bowel
- Gastric Reflux
- Gut Health
- Acne/ Skin Issues
- Buteyko Breathing Technique
- Lifestyle Coaching
- Sleep Hygiene Sessions
- Sacro-Occipital Technique
- PEMF Therapy
- Rehabilitation Exercises
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Functional Medicine Lab Testing (if out of NY State)
´Questions about labs?
´My favorite laboratory analyses include:
- Stool Analysis
- DUTCH TEST (functional hormone, adrenal and organic acid analysis)
- Organic acids (vitamin, metabolism, detox, inflammation, bacteria, yeast etc)
- Hair tissue mineral analysis (mineral and heavy metal status)
´Once I receive your inquiry I will reach out via email (email@example.com) – be sure to check spam.
´NOTE: These labs are not diagnosing or detecting disease, rather showing areas that can be supported in the body.
´Free Discovery Call (15-minutes)
´This consult is for those who are interested in working with me and potentially, might want to order testing, and/or want to know what working with me looks like.
´This is NOT an equivalent to a new client consultation. The goal of this call is to give you a clear depiction of what to expect and address any questions you have on consulting and testing.
Initial Visit & First Follow Up: (60min initial + 30 minute follow up)
- ´Extensive Health History & Evaluation
- ´Functional and Conventional Lab Reads for all labs done within the last 12 months
- ´Iris Analysis
- ´Tongue & Fingernail Analysis
- ´Detailed personalized care plan and supplement protocols
- ´Constant Communication with me via private messaging app
*More follow-ups are available for established clients too!
- ´This call is for anyone who has lab work (blood tests, DUTCH analysis, or any other functional lab work done) and wants it evaluated and interpreted.
- ´This is only to interpret the results and provide direction, but will not include a full clinical consult with recommendations and protocols for treatment. For a full clinical consult, please select “´Initial Visit & First Follow Up”
One-Time Iridology Reading, Consult, & Protol (60 minutes)
- ´Receive an iris report AND unique herbal protocol. We have a 1 hour consult to answer any questions about the report and other holistic solutions and have yoru questions answered!
- ´This is only to interpret the results and provide direction. For a full clinical consult, please select “´Initial Visit & First Follow Up.”
Payment Plans are available if needed.
You can call for prices and scheduling below.