Rinse and chop your produce accordingly. Preheat your oven to 400˚F. Line 1 large baking tray (or 2 smaller trays).
Add your potatoes, eggplant, and zucchini to your baking tray. Add dried oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil. And toss to coat. Roast for 25-30 minutes.
Make the sauce. To a pot, add you’re the garlic and onion. Cook for 5 minutes, until your onion is translucent. Add oregano, cloves, and cinnamon. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant. Then, add your tomatoes, chickpeas, and lentils. Simmer for 20 minutes, until thickened. Season with Salt & Pepper to taste.
Assemble the Moussaka. Alternate layering the potatoes, sauce, zucchini, and eggplants. Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!
• 1 Thai Chili Pepper, sliced • 1 small Avocado, sliced • Sesame Seeds • Chopped Cilantro, for garnish • Scallion Greens, for garnish • Toasted Peanuts or Cashews • Sriracha or Sambal Oelek • Salt, to taste • Black Pepper, to taste • Olive Oil or Vegetable Stock, for sautéing • Lime Wedges
Rinse and chop the produce accordingly. In a bowl, whisk together all the sauce ingredients until evenly combined.
Cook the noodles according to package instructions.
In a large frying pan or wok, set to medium heat and add 1 tsp. olive oil. Once hot, add onion and bell pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
Then add green beans, scallions, garlic, and ginger. Saute for 2 more minutes.
Then, add half of the sauce and the carrots. Toss to combine, and all ingredients are evenly coated.
Add edamame, noodles, and the rest of the sauce. Stir until everything is coated evenly, 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
Serve immediately. Garnish with desired toppings. Enjoy!
• 1 15 oz. can Black Beans, rinsed & drained • 1 Red Onion, diced • 7-8 cloves Garlic, minced • 1 cup Quinoa • 2 cups Vegetable Stock OR Water • 3 cups Sweet Potato, cubed • 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced • 2 cups Red Cabbage, chopped • 1 tbsp. Ground Cumin • 1 tbsp. Smoked Paprika • 1 Lime, juiced
• Chimichurri • Parsley • Basil • Lime Wedges
Rinse and chop the produce accordingly. Line 1 baking tray. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
Make the quinoa. Toast the quinoa in a dry pot for 1-2 minutes. Then add vegetable stock, and bring to a boil. Then cover and cook for 20 minutes, until all of the liquid has evaporated.
Marinate the mushrooms. In a large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, lime juice, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper, and whisk to combine. Then, add mushrooms and toss to evenly coat. Marinate for at least 10-15 minutes (or overnight).
Make the filling. Set a large skillet to medium-high heat. Once hot, add sweet potatoes, onions, and bell pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, until onion is translucent. Then, add garlic and cook for 1-2 additional minutes. Then, add the cabbage and spices. Cook for another 5 minutes, or until sweet potato is tender. Then, add black beans, lime juice, and season to taste.
In a large bowl, combine the quinoa and sautéed vegetables, and toss to combine.
Add the mushrooms to your baking tray. Then add the filling to the tops of the mushrooms. Then, bake for 10-15 minutes.
• Roasted Oregano-Spiced Chickpeas (see below) • 2 cups Farro • 4 cups Cherry Tomatoes, halved • ½ Red Onion, diced • 1 ½ cups Scallions, thinly sliced • 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced • ½ cup Kalamata Olives, chopped • 1 English Cucumber, diced • 1 cup Parsley, chopped
For the Dressing: • 1 Lemon, juiced • ¼ cup Basil • 1/3 cup Tahini • ¼ cup Water • 3-4 cloves Garlic • Salt, to taste • Black pepper, to taste
Rinse and chop the produce accordingly.
Bring pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add farro and cook for 20-25 minutes. Then, drain and rinse under cold water.
Make the chickpeas (see below).
Make the dressing. Combine all ingredients in a blender, and pulse until smooth. Adjust thickness by adding more tahini or water as needed. Season to taste.
Add farro to a bowl with chopped tomatoes, onion, cucumber, scallions, bell peppers, and olives.
Add the chickpeas and the dressing, and toss to combine. Enjoy!
Roasted Oregano-Spiced Chickpeas
Cook and Prep Time: 30 minutes
• 1 29 oz. can Chickpeas, rinsed and drained • 1 tsp. Olive Oil • Salt, to taste • Pepper, to taste • 1 tbsp. Ground Cumin • 2 tsp. Dried Thyme • 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
Rinse and drain the chickpeas. Heat an oven to 400°F. Line 1 baking tray.
On a baking tray, add chickpeas and spices. Sprinkle olive oil mix well with hands.
Once oven is warm, place chickpeas in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until slightly crispy, mixing halfway through.
Place in a bowl for serving. Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!