Easy Chocolate Oat Cookies
Cook and Prep Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 12 cookies
• 2 Ripe Bananas
• 1 cup Rolled Oats
• ½ cup Cocoa Powder
• 1 T Maple Syrup
• Cacao Nibs
• Dried Cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 375˚F. Line one baking tray.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl.
- Then, add rolled oats, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and any of the optional ingredients you’d like.
- Mix all the ingredients to evenly combine, then roll the mixture evenly-sized disks.
- Then bake in the oven for 15 minutes.