Miso Glazed Chickpeas
Cook and Prep Time: 25 minutes
• 28 oz. Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
• 1 Red Onion, sliced
• 2-3 Scallions, chopped
For the Miso Glaze:
• 1 t Sesame Oil
• 1 T Miso Paste
• 1 t Maple Syrup
• 2-3 cloves Garlic
• 1 T Tamari
• 2-3 Scallion Tops. chopped
- Rinse and chop the produce accordingly. Line 1 baking tray and preheat your oven to 425˚F.
- Make the sauce by combining all ingredients in a bowl and whisking together.
- Add the chickpeas, onion, and scallions to the baking tray. Add the sauce, and toss to coat.
- Then, roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway.
- Garnish with scallions, cilantro, and sesame seeds. Enjoy!