Miso Noodle Stir-Fry
Cook and Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 8 oz. Rice Noodles
- 1 White Onion, chopped
- 3 Scallion Greens, chopped
- 7-8 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 c Shitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 c Green Beans, ends trimmed
- 1 c Soy Knots
For the Sauce
- ¼ c Reserved Noodle Cooking Water
- 1 T Miso Paste
- 2 t Maple Syrup
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 T Grated Ginger
- 2 T Scallion Greens
- 1 t Sesame Oil
- 1 T Tamari
- Scallion Greens
- Lime Wedge
- Sesame Seeds
- Rinse and chop the produce accordingly.
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Reserve ¼ cup of the cooking water for the sauce. Once the noodles are finished cooking, rinse them under cold water to halt to the cooking process.
- Make the sauce. Add the miso paste to the bowl with the reserved water from the noodles. Mix until the miso is evenly incorporated.
- Bring a large skillet or wok to heat over a medium-high flame. Once hot, add white onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then add scallion whites and garlic. Cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- Add shitake mushrooms and green beans, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then add the soy knots and cook for 1 additional minutes.
- Add half of the sauce and toss to coat all of your vegetables.
- Then, add your cooked noodles and the rest of your sauce. Toss to evenly combine.
- Serve with your desired toppings and a lime wedge. Enjoy!