Pea, Basil, & Mint Spread
Cook and Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 cups Peas
- 2 Shallots, minced
- 3-4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 T Tahini
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 Lemon, zest
- ¼ cup Basil, chopped roughly
- ¼ cup Mint, chopped roughly
- 1 T Water (plus more if needed)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Rinse and chop the produce accordingly.
- Set a small skillet to medium heat. Once hot, sauté the garlic and shallots for 4-5 minutes, until the shallot is translucent.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, and pulse until smooth.
- Top with chili flakes, lemon zest, or fresh basil leaves. Enjoy!