Vegan Tofu Ricotta
Cook and Prep Time: 5 minutes
Serves: about 3 cups
• 1 block Firm or Extra-Firm Tofu, drained and broken into small pieces
• 4 cloves Garlic, minced
• ¼ cup Nutritional Yeast
• 1 tbsp. Miso Paste
• Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
• 1 Lemon, juiced
• Water, as needed
• Parsley, Dried Oregano, or Thyme, for garnish
- Drain the tofu. With your hands, break the tofu into small pieces.
- Add the tofu and the remaining ingredients to a food processor, and pulse until smooth. You may need to stop and scrape the sides occasionally along the way. Add water if needed.
- Add on top of pizzas, sauces, soups, and a variety of other dishes. Enjoy!