Cook and Prep Time: 15-20 minutes (+1 hour)
- 2 English Cucumbers, sliced thinly
- 1 ½ cups White Vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp. Honey (or other sweetener)
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- In a small pot, add vinegar, honey, salt, red pepper flakes, and onion powder. Bring mixture to a boil and stir to combine.
- While the mixture is warming, rinse and chop produce accordingly. Add cucumbers to containers large enough to fit vinegar solution as well.
- Once boiling, add vinegar solution to container with cucumbers. Leave 1 inch on top between the cucumbers and the seal. Let mixture stand and cool at room temperature for 1 hour. Then, place pickles in the refrigerator to have starting the next day. Enjoy!