A true American classic: steak and potatoes! Only, a WFPB version!
Ironically, steak and potatoes was never a favorite of mine, but since the weather is beginning to cool down a bit.
However, this version was a lot of fun to put together! Using some of my favorite ingredients, we came pretty close getting the meaty flavor you’re looking for!
Hope you enjoy this one!
Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
Cook and Prep Time: 35 minutes
- 1 Cauliflower, ends removed, cut into 4 evenly-sized planks
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Tamari
- 2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Rinse and chop the produce accordingly. Preheat your oven to 400˚F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, tamari, and spices.
- Brush each cauliflower steak on both sides with the marinade, and season to taste.
- Bake in the oven 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown, flipping halfway.
- Serve with fresh herbs and/or sauce of your liking (chimichurri, pesto, peppercorn sauce, etc.) Enjoy!
Alternatively, you can grill these: 4. Place each seasoned steak on a grill set to medium heat. Grill 5 minutes per side. Enjoy!