Simple Baba Ganoush
Cook and Prep Time: 40 minutes
- 2 Eggplants, cut into ½-inch planks
- 4 cloves Garlic, halved
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup Tahini
- 1 tbsp. Miso Paste
- 2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- Water, as needed
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (optional)
- Chopped Basil or Mint, for garnish
- Rinse and chop the produce accordingly. Preheat your oven to 425˚F. Line 1 baking tray.
- Cut slits into your eggplant. Stuff the slits with the garlic halves.
- Add garlic and eggplant slices to your baking tray. Roast for 30-35 minutes, until very soft, flipping halfway.
- While roasting, combine the rest of your ingredients, except the water, to a food processor, and pulse until smooth.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Add eggplant and water (as needed) to your food processor. Pulse everything together until smooth.
- Serve with crudité, as a side, or as dip. Garnish with parsley or mint. Enjoy!