Cook and Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 large can Cannellini Beans, rinsed & drained
- 2 bunches Escarole, chopped
- 3-4 Garlic, minced
- Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 6.5 oz. Vegan Pesto
- Rinse and chop the produce accordingly. Set a large pan to medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add garlic stirring frequently to avoid burning, 30-45 seconds.
- Add escarole and stir to combine. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until all the escarole has been added and is beginning to wilt.
- Add cannellini beans, and toss to combine. Add salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and pesto. Stir to combine, and cook for 1 minute more.
- Remove from heat and serve. Enjoy!