For real though, who doesn’t like fajitas??
These #wfpb fajitas were made with portobello mushrooms, bell peppers and onions. 🌶️🧅🍄
So good, so easy, and great to make in bulk!
Just make sure everything is cut to the same size!😋
Cook and Prep Time: 25 minutes
Serves: 4-5 people
- 1 Yellow Onion, sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, julienned
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, julienned
- 8 oz. Portobello Mushrooms, chopped roughly
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil OR Vegetable Stock
- 1 tbsp. Tamari
- 1 tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp. Smoked Paprika
- Avocado, for garnish
- Lime Wedges, for serving
- Chopped Cilantro, for garnish
- Rinse and chop the produce accordingly.
- Meanwhile, add mushrooms to a second pan set to medium heat. Add 1 tsp of olive oil, and cook until mushrooms have released their liquid and has evaporated, about 5-7 minutes. Add tamari, and stir to combine.
- Then, add bell peppers and onions, along with the spices. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until flavors have combined.
- Serve with black beans or refried beans, avocado, lime, and chopped cilantro. Serve in warmed tortilla shells. Enjoy!