Cook and Prep Time: 35 minutes
• 1 large can Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
• 2 cloves Garlic, minced
• Salt, to taste
• Black Pepper, to taste
• 1 tbsp. Curry Powder
• 1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
• Olive Oil
- Rinse and chop the produce accordingly.
- In a pan, add 1 tsp. olive oil and set to medium-high heat. Once hot, add garlic cloves, and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Then, add chickpeas. Cook for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add curry powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper. Toss to combine and everything is warmed through, 1-2 minutes more. Set chickpeas aside until ready to serve.
- Garnish with cilantro, basil, or other chopped herbs.