Oil-Free Curry Hummus
Cook and Prep Time: 5 minutes
• 1 28 oz. can Chickpeas, reserve aquafaba
• ½ of Reserved Aquafaba (add more or less as desired)
• 3-4 cloves Garlic
• 1 Lemon, juiced
• 2 T Curry Powder
• 1/3 Cup Tahini
• Salt, to taste
- Rinse and chop the produce accordingly. Rinse and dry chickpeas thoroughly.
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Pulse until desired consistency is reached. Add water if you want a thinner hummus.
- Place hummus in a bowl. Serve with raw vegetables and chips. Enjoy!