Lemon-Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Cook and Prep Time: 45-50 minutes
• 2- 2 ½ lbs. Yukon Gold Potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 1 Lemon, juiced
• 3-4 cloves Garlic, mince
• 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
• 2 tsp. Dried Oregano
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• Chopped Parsley, for garnish
- Rinse and chop the produce accordingly. Preheat your oven to 400˚F. Line 1 baking tray.
- Season potatoes with salt, pepper, oregano, and toss in olive oil. Place the potatoes on your baking sheet.
- Place your sheet in the oven and roast for 30-35 minutes.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven. Add lemon juice and garlic, and toss to coat.
- Roast for 10 more minutes, or until tender.
- Garnish with parsley, enjoy!