Fava Bean Puree
Cook and Prep Time: 10 minutes
Serves: about 1- 1 ½ cups
• 2 cups Fava Beans, cooked
• 1 Shallot, roughly chopped
• 2-3 cloves Garlic, chopped
• 1 Lemon, juiced and zested
• Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
• 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 tbsp. Water + more if needed
• 1 tsp. Dried Thyme
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl (except olive oil), and toss to combine.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, and pulse until smooth, adding oil as need.
- Serve with crispy toast or on top of soups. Enjoy!