FAST & Easy Linguine & Wild Mushroom Pasta
Cook and Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1lb. Linguine or Fettucine (Bean-Based or Lentil-Based
- 1lb. Mixed Mushrooms
- 6-8 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 1 Yellow Onion, sliced
- 2 T Nutritional Yeast
- Olive Oil or Vegetable Stock, for sautéing
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 3-4 Scallions, sliced on a bias
- Roasted Cannellini Beans or Chickpeas
- Arugula Salad
- Chopped Basil
- Rinse and chop the produce accordingly.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Once the pasta is done, reserve ¾ cup of the pasta water.
- To a large skillet set to medium-high heat, add the onions, and cook for 4-5 minutes, until translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and garlic, and sauté for 5-6 minutes more, until the mushrooms are browned and tender. Season to taste.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked, add them to the pot with the drained pasta, along with the reserved pasta water and the nutritional yeast. Toss to combine.
- Serve with sliced scallions, roasted cannellini beans, fresh basil, and a salad. Enjoy!