BBQ Pulled Mushrooms
Cook and Prep Time: 30 minutes
• 4 cups Oyster Mushrooms, chopped
• 1 Red Onion, chopped
• 5-6 cloves Garlic, minced
• 1 T Garlic Powder
• 1 T Onion Powder
• 1 T Ground Cumin
• 2 t Smoked Paprika
• 2 t Cayenne Pepper (optional)
• 1/2 – 1 c BBQ Sauce
• Salt & Pepper, to taste
• 1 t Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Rinse and chop the produce accordingly. Line 1 baking tray and preheat your oven to 425˚F.
- Add your garlic, onion, and mushrooms to a baking tray. Add spices and olive oil, and toss to coat. Then, bake for about 20 minutes, until the edges of some of the mushrooms and onions get crispy.
- Then, set a skillet to medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and your BBQ sauce. Cook until the mixture is fragrant and the sauce has thickened to your liking, 3-5 minutes.
- Serve in sandwiches, tacos, burritos, nachos, or anything else you can dream of! Enjoy!