Cook and Prep Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 12 Muffins
- 5 Ripe Bananas, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp. Macha Powder
- 1 tbsp. Baking Soda
- ½ cup Rolled Oats
- 3 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Nectar or Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat an oven to 375° F. Use a paintbrush to cover the inside of a muffin tin with olive oil.
- Combine the dry ingredients (salt, almond flour, macha powder, baking soda, oats, and chia seeds) in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas. Then, add almond milk and sweetener of choice. Stir to combine ingredients.
- Slowly pour the bowl of wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients. Whisk to combine thoroughly, until all ingredients have combined. This may take 3-5 minutes.
- Fill each muffin cup with the mixture. Then, place the muffins in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Garnish with ground cinnamon. Enjoy!