Cook and Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 1 bunch Dinosaur Kale, stems removed
- 2 slices Ezekiel Bread
- 2 tbsp. Almond Butter
- 4 oz. Button Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 1 handful Blueberries
- 1 Mango, chopped
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Olive Oil
- Rinse and chop the produce accordingly. Whisk the eggs in a small bowl.
- In a frying pan, add 1 tbsp. olive oil and set to medium-high heat. Once hot, add the kale and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Then, add chopped mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Then, make a well in the center of the pan and add the eggs and stir until scrambled, about 2-3 minutes. Then, toss to combine evenly and set aside until ready to serve.
- Use a toaster to prepare your bread to your liking. Then, spread almond butter on each piece of toast, and top with banana, then blueberries, and then finish the toast by drizzling honey on top.
- Add the chopped mango and avocado to a bowl. Then, add lime juice and salt, and toss to combine.
- Divide evenly the eggs, salad, and toast. Enjoy!