Slow Cooker Three Bean Chili-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Slow Cooker Three Bean Chili-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Cook and Prep Time: 45- 60 minutes (+ 4-6 hours)
- Pressure Cooker
- 4 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Yellow Onion diced
- 1 head Garlic chopped
- Olive Oil
- 1 small can Black Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 small can Kidney Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 small can Pinto Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 Green Bell Pepper diced
- 1 small 15 oz. can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 small 15 oz. can Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups Vegetable Broth or Water
- 1 tbsp. Cumin
- 1 tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp. Smoked Paprika
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Cilantro chopped
- 1 Lime cut into quarters
- Rinse and chop the produce accordingly. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 1 baking tray.
- Add onion to skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes, until translucent. Then, add garlic, cooking for about 1 minute more, until fragrant.
- Add all ingredients, except potatoes, cilantro, and lime to the slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Poke holes in the potato with a fork, and add them to the baking tray. Brush with olive oil, season with salt. Bake about 45 minutes at 400°F.
- Slice the potato lengthwise down the middle or as I did in the photo, use a fork to pierce the top in an oval shape, then remove the top of each potato.
- Top with 1/3 cup of chili. Then, garnish with lime and cilantro. Enjoy!